  *93176 (-20)
  Target clearances - question

When does Target put the Lego on sale and how do you find out? We recently got a Target in our area, so I am not familiar with their practices yet. However, I was lucky enough to find some of the Star Wars sets on sale after reading a posting on (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

I was looking at a small Adventurers Egyptian set#5938 marked down to $5 at local Wal-Marts and I was wondering if the older segmented palm trees are officially discontinued and if therefore all of the new sets come with the new "OnePiecePalmTree." (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  help with LEdit - can i pan the screen

a question on LEdit. Didn't see the answer in the faq or readme: Is there a way to pan the screen? In other words, after making a particular component to a model i'm working on, can i move the screen left, right, up, or down with a key to start (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: spelling questions ...

(...) Used to be. Now, the Farrier (and I was wrong, it is farrier, not ferrier) is a horse of a different shoe :). I know a Farrier who I doubt is a blacksmith (my wife's old boss). I know blacksmiths (self proclamed) who would be frightened out of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Marble Miser pics now on my website.

As a result of the 4th Annual Lego Robotics Competition in Toronto Ontario. I built a robot that I call Marble Miser. To view pictures and details. Come on down to my website: www.astolfo.com/lego follow the link to robots. Dave (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: domanda per esperti nqc

"iant" <iant@libero.it> wrote in message news:387A8D3D.D2D392...bero.it... (...) Sei stato chiarissimo. E' lo stesso principio con cui si misurano i ventesimi di millimetro su un calibro...... Mmm, 1 decimo, 4 timers, 1 centesimo di risoluzione.... (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) Windmills were probably a lot more common than you may think as there still exists a great deal of them in Europe, especially the low countries, which date back to the middle ages. Many castles and towns would also have them on wall towers so (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Winnies A Pooh

Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in article (...) Sherriff Jake (...) themes >Otherwise I for one will be considering that Duplo is dead, and will continue my >quest for all those elusive older sets, and ignore the new." K.G.Barlow (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) OK, I was in a hurry and didn't spell check... I meant farrier, as in the person who shoes horses, actually considered a different occupation from the black smith who makes the shows. I also meant Cobbler, as in the person who cures leather (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wow

(...) Cool! Sounds like a great way to learn ____ (whatever that is you learned ;) (...) Wow, you've been to more places than I have, and I've lived there almost all my life :-) But I won't grudge you on that ;-) (...) has (...) a (...) year. :-( (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.people)

  Re: Wow

Warning: this message is not recommended for the mentally-deprived... It is also not recommended for people with low rates of sense of humor... (...) Well, I did answer myself, so I guess I still fit in the catagory... :-) (...) "Dad, Shelley is (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)

(...) I like Exploriens too. The figs are OK, and I have a bunch. I especially I like their helmets. (But I really like the Hydronauts blue-chrome helmets, and I only have one :( (...) They come with tons of little widgets and other cool pieces, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mindstorms RIS 1.5 find

The sale seemed to be over in my local Target (Danvers, MA). I rushed over there last night, and found three RIS on the shelf. Two were new, but one had been opened and had the remnants of a red clearance sticker on it. All were priced and scanning (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FS mint in box Message Intercept Base 6987

(...) What exactly are you asking for them? Joel (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) With the light gizmo from extreme creatures and some ingenuity you might be able to get more mileage out of your light sensor. Although I personally have found it adequate for the task everyone seems to use it for: detecting the presense or (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

The Targets in the Dayton OHIO area had quite a few in stock over the weekend. ...FYI Kyle (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: domanda per esperti nqc

(...) Forse con un piccolo trucchetto e' possibile fare di meglio. Basta usare tutti e quattro i timer e sfasarli di 3 centesimi di secondo l'uno dall'altro. Questo si puo' fare usando la funzione Wait() che, stando al manuale, dovrebbe avere una (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Any suggestions on a homepage?

Hi everyone! I've been thinking about setting up a homepage. It's about time, computers are taking over the world :-) and my (humble) lego creations are waiting to be seen in public. Even though I get along better than OK with computers, I've never (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Monorail: 6399 @$150 (Most Going 2)

OK, Most lots are now going 2, at bargain prices. This is starting to make ebay look like a good place to sell:( These sets will be sold tomorrow if no further bids come in. Here's a 6399, original box and instructions at only $150, and a sealed (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)

(...) I love trans fluro ornage and with there were more big parts in it. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact