  *91506 (-20)
  Re: French Bread?

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) set 5821 Belville Girl on Picnic 1997 has one. These were the source for my bakery shop's bread (see web site below) Allan (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: subassemblies

(...) Personally, I don't notate anything. Part of what I like is finding a totally different solution than the one I used last time. Makes for slower building, but leaves more room for improvement. Now that I have a digital camera, I've begun (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: B-Wing Review

(...) My parents love taking the bags out of the box and taping them up so there isn't a rattle to be heard. I hate it...in a way :) There is such a beautiful sound when you shake a Lego box. :) Ryan (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Mindstorms destroy my pocketbook!

From: "Michael Naunton" <mmn@interactive.net> (...) I have a feeling that you really wanted the digital camera anyway and used Mindstorms as an excuse. You can always use regular film-based cameras to take pictures of your roboots... The hint of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Help with set prices

Hey all, if anyone can help me here it would be greatly appreciated. I have recently been putting together a list of sets that I have accumulated over the past 10 years and I also wanted to have the price of each set so I could know how much my (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  RE: How old are you?

Based on replies made to me privately, and to this forum here are the results [which do not really have any statistical value]: Average age - 33.95 years Youngest - 5 years Oldest - 65 years Most common age - 31 years Most common age group - 30's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: B-Wing Review

You beat me to it! I have been waiting to get a B-Wing so I could compair it to mine: (URL) doubt I will rate the model quite as high as you because just from the picture I see some things I don't like but then again I am biased having built one (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Adventurers DinoIsland Research Glider

(...) I have a sneaking suspicion that it is entirely different from any of the sets we've seen so far, either legitimately or otherwise. None of the aircraft seen by me so far has matched the description of a "Research Glider". I've been doing some (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: What all has TLC done?

That's the sets I've been getting my space fix on. Those little astronaut sets that are like $2.00 from S@H are awesome. -- Tom Boucher ---...--- Feel like ordering from Amazon.com? Use the search engine on (URL) and make me a little $$ "Matthew (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New images of Dino sets

I prefer to think that the lost world never came out in the movie incarnation. I preferred the book much better. The movie was doing OK until the T Rex started tromping through downtown LA or wherever it was. The T-Rex was never taken to LA in the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Adventurers DinoIsland Research Glider

ever since it appeared it's been 'out of stock' I frequent Etoys daily looking for the new sets I can't find, it just appeared one day. -- Tom Boucher ---...--- Feel like ordering from Amazon.com? Use the search engine on (URL) and make me a little (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers)

  Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

I just wanted to see what peoples opinions were on using the new Knights Kingdom King as a Soldier. Of course you would have to change the helmet and the head but otherwise I was thinking he might make a decent soldier. Granted you would have to use (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  B-Wing Review

Set: B-Wing at Rebel Command Center (# 7180) Piece Count: 338 Minifigs: 3 (counting the droid) Price: $29.99 Price per Piece: $.09 (rounded up, before tax) My ratings: Parts Selections: 9 out of 10 Playability: 10 out of 10 Overall design: 8 out of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?

(...) If I think a set that I really did buy just for the parts might be a little interesting, I do build it, but only one copy (unless it is used, in which case I try and build to check for completeness - but that's getting way behind). Sets bought (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

(...) I assume you're joking, but just in case - are you serious? Did you just convert another set into this? I don't even like most Space stuff, and I'd buy a few of these (your models) if you were selling. (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish)

  Looking for 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

Would any of you lucky Target shoppers be willing to ship a 7171 Mos Espa Podrace, and a 7161 Gungan Sub to Canada? I'd pay you in advance and don't mind paying for your trouble. It would be VERY much appreciated. Thanks. Tim Strutt 8^) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Your Opinion Please :)

David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:FnMECH.E0J@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) or (...) that (...) better! K-Mart here in Richmond is running the buy 1 get 2nd 50% off this week (Jan 3-8). Like Dave said, that's 25% off each set (that (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Target second round of reductions

(...) I my area I have managed to find 4 droid fighters for $1.44 each and a Gungan sub for $12.14. That was it, ours is the only Target in 60 miles so gets picked clean fast. Timbo (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

I was working on a hump yard decoupler and was playing around with adding mags to the track using the 2x2 tile that has clips to hold the mag. What's really cool is how you can make a train car hop over the mag on the track. All this play was big (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Do you build sets you buy for parts?

When you buy a set for parts (or multiple copies of it) do you always build at least one of the actual model? I may have just bought too many sets in the last few weeks, but I don't really feel like building a 4561 (much less 4 of them, although all (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 10 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact