 Robotics / 9775
Re: subassemblies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:02:04 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Will Gage <WGage@concretemedia.com> writes:
out of curiosity. . .
how do people notate their designs?
it would be extremely cool to have a standard way of communicating
the various lego combinations.  is everyone just sketching when they
want to remember how they put something together?

Personally, I don't notate anything.  Part of what I like is finding a totally
different solution than the one I used last time.  Makes for slower building,
but leaves more room for improvement.  Now that I have a digital camera, I've
begun taking pictures but that's really just to prove to my friends that it
did so work.

I like the sub-assembilies idea and Lego is drifting that way (see Beach Buggy
and new RIS sets) but it's something I haven't done.

peace
---Todd