  *91068 (-20)
  Re: French Bread?

(...) I have some also. They are beige colored. I'm pretty sure mine came from Belville or Scala sets (I'll have to look tonight, I'm pretty sure I just sorted some, in which case they are in 5847 Surfer's Paradise, 5848 The Belville Luxury Cruiser, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: awfully quiet here.

(...) from (...) includes This reminds me of a computer game I wrote years ago. The whle concept of the game was to design each ship in your fleet individually for the tasks you want it to do by choosing what pods to equip it with... check it out: (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Instore baseplates holder

Are you just talking about those blue baseplates? They're everywhere here. -- Paul Davidson Richard Parsons <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message news:FnsHyt.GvM@lugnet.com... (...) (small) (...) baseplate (...) on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  GB #5 (2 of 2)

Tamy, Ken Drew got the e-mail requesting his address, so I sent out the second part of what used to be GB #5 to him today. Just to recap, I broke up the original GB #5 into two boxes: The first box was sent to the next person on GB #4 list, Jason (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

The funny thing about swearing is that it is all "in the eye of the beholder." What I mean by that is that one word may be completely offensive to one person or group has little or no meaning to another. "Bloody" or "shag" are perfect examples, here (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Greenberg Shows Newsletter

I really wish they would spread their shows out a little more. They're coming to Atlanta (the same convention center even) with in 3 months of each other. I really want to find a show in the Spring near Atlanta. Good luck with your shows, I'm (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: awfully quiet here.

That's a pretty cool design concept. I can't wait to see how it works out -- your modules are nearly as big in themselves as the capital ship I'm building right now. :) With that design, your ship could be anything from a luxury vacation cruiser to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: French Bread?

(...) They were in more than one of those older sets. There was a rabbit with a basket who had a pair of loaves, and it may have been in other ones too. They are, however, also currently available(!) in some Belville (and Scala?) sets... 5808 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: French Bread?

(...) the pieces being beige/light tan/bread-colored... could be they're yellowed and (...) I think I've seen French bread in the new Belville Castle sets, along with a turkey, and other foodstuffs. You can see the LEGO food in the Belville section (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.tw)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.loc.tw )------

Welcome to lugnet.loc.tw, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.loc.tw (group): Taiwan lugnet.loc.* (hierarchy): General-purpose discussion groups for LEGO® enthusiasts, for hundreds of specific localities around the world: events, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.tw)

  Re: French Bread?

3708 Rufus Rabbit came with 2. Might have come with other individual figs but this is the only one I know of off the top of my head. I'm no Fabuland expert though. Doug (...) along (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: French Bread?

(...) Yes, they do. Belville (light yellow) and Scala (darker, crusty) including at least one smaller set and service pack. Here are some examples: (URL) McC/ (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Another way to market Lego Bricks

(...) approach. (...) Well, proof is that it already works quite well for a number of products. For instance: My wife is heavily into "scrap booking" (making very elaborate photo albums). The consultant that she goes to makes > $15k a year doing (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) Out of curiosity, have you ever heard of "Shifty"? They are a Chinese clone that duplicates everything from pieces to sets to logo image. They are a true "clone" in every sense of the word! The only difference is the quality. They certainly (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  a problem of legOS-0.2.2 on Windows95

Hello. I have a problem of makefile. Perfectly I followed this instruction (URL) erased all tabs. But a result is following... BASH.EXE-2.02$ make --unix makefile:9: *** missing separator. Stop. Only this message is displayed. and line9 of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

A recent Austin Powers movie contained a word in the title that was very offensive to many English speaking people... but not to the vast majority of Americans. I think Americans find that word and the word "bloody" to be quaint, not vulgar. This (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  French Bread?

Ok, my roomate brought back some of her childhood Lego the other day, and along with it, some very small pieces of plastic french bread. At first I passed it off as some non-lego piece (playmobil, etc), but she said they were from old Fabuland sets! (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) I love getting into things late. :) Anyway, here are my (rather small) totals, not including dismantled 'figs (Bat Lord, etc.) Forestmen/Dark Forest: - 26 (+3 Spellcasters) Crusaders: - 21 (+1 Maiden) Black Falcons: - 11 Black Knights: - 15 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another way to market Lego Bricks

Hey, why not place tiny ads in the back of news papers all over the world, or maybe infomercials on late night TV ... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact