  *90783 (-20)
  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

D. Jezek <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> schreef in berichtnieuws Fnt3v2.H6H@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) It's (...) arabian (...) If I recall correctly, "Lego" is Danish for "play" or something similar. Just thought I'd let you know. :o) -- Arjan Brugman (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

Tom Reed <Merthyn1@webtv.net> schreef in berichtnieuws FntEHn.LoG@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) You're thinking the same thing I am, aren't you? Trying to find an easier way to get those castle sets and bricks! J/k :o) -- Arjan Brugman - (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Possible private electronic funds transfer for eBay and other online buying/selling

(wondering if this is the most appropriate group for this, or if it's even appropriate at all - lemme know) I mentioned this to a smaller group of Lugnetters (is that a word) earlier and at least a couple of them thought it was worth a shot, so I'm (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Which are teh LICs and do they ship (was Re: Nortel LEGO phone? (was: Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...)

I just happened to memorize MOA LIC's number because it was so close to a friend's pager number:-) 612.858.8949 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Sensor Project Book Scans

I have uploaded my scans of the Sensor Projects Book from Radio Shack to my website. Follow this link Sensor Scans to get there. Andy (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

(...) Try: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  How do you pronounce GRUSCHTELING?

I found this on one of the Pause pages: Q: What's the German word for the sound that LEGO elements make as you swish your hands through them looking for the right piece? A: GRUSCHTELING, which is pronounced groo-shte-ling. Sorry, as much as I would (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

(...) Somewhere there's a site that goes into excrutiating detail on the internal inconsistancies in the Falcon and tries to put together the "best-possible" floorplan. If you've not seen it, I'll do some searching. -S (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NQC wishlist

(...) I am kind of new to this, but what is meant by direct command? How would tasks downloaded in another slot be assessable to some other task to start up? --- DonC donc@cccd.edu (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

In lugnet.loc.uk, Eric Joslin writes: <snip> (...) Except that I've been waiting for YEARS for someone to make a Millennium Falcon that has a hallway all the way up to the cockpit, instead of terminated at the edge of the circular section. Looks (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) I've been gathering green plates and bricks, I already have tons of yellow, and I'm going to design my own stickers. Hopefully I can find some BP logos somewhere to start with. -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scott Arthur?

(...) I think I've had that happen to me with Scott before. Probably isn't checking his e-mail over the holiday. (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Flash philosophy changepoint? (was: Re: New update website at LEGO)

I hit the main page, and they had "HMTL Version" for a link, even though the Flash version was loading, so you DO have a choice, once you get to the Flash site. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Time to update the old roll call

(...) /me looks around ... did someone say Darts? (...) "Soon?" :-) -Steven (thinking that perhaps he should introduce himself one of these days, now that he's actually started posting) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Nortel LEGO phone? (was: Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...)

Yes, LLC has them. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  RE: NQC wishlist

(...) This might be a good idea. The pbForth thing is working out well too. Maybe a C to FORTH translator would be useful. In the other hand, making a custom bytecode interpreter means having to write the interpreter and support it on different (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Swearing?

(...) Stop that! That offends me! <G,D,&R> It makes me think of that puking yellow happy face (YHF). The only thing that makes me feel better at that point is thinking of the YHF with a bleeding bullet hole in the forehead. -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Year's Resolutions?

I resolve to build with the boys more and fuss at them less. And to use for building the space currently occupied by the Christmas tree - there's an incentive to get the thing taken down! -S (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: legofest o non legofest

"Giulio Ferrari" <giuliof@iol.it> wrote in message news:38723861.BA068C...@iol.it... (...) Ovviamente scherzavo. Marco ha iniziato il thread, quindi credo che (per questa volta) tocchi a lui decidere... altrimenti, se continuiamo così, la prossima (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: OMR Planning - Almost There

(...) (rereading what I wrote) Uh, durrr, that came out as hogwash, didn't it. I meant, if the pages that are created dynamically happen to come out the same as though they had been served statically (IOW, if it's static content generated (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.pun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact