  *90210 (-20)
  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

Hi, I could possibly translate it, but it would take time, but also see that an english version should be advailable. I also saw an exposition in Quebec city where those model build, took some picture of the best of them but I wasn't very impress by (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Return to Lego!

Luca Castiglioni <dreamdesign3000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fnrrzx.Jpp@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) quasi (...) Se leggi qualche thread più indietro, scoprirai che ho trovato una "miniera" di 8462 a 99.000 Lire. Ne ho già acquistati quattro (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) The worrying thing about this, is my niece just bought two new Lego packs, and no 'service' leaflet was in either... (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I don't think we QUITE came to closure, although I see Eric is going to send it to Chris next. Jeremy, ARE you willing to loan yours out, or jot down some of the key info points and send them to Eric before he sends the french copy to Chris? (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Mi presento brevemente:

Juda <guido.romi@bridgetec.it> wrote in message FMvMx7.9t0@lugnet.com... (...) Quando parli di ingranaggi e mattoncini forati di colore giallo forse ti riferisci alla scatola 744 (URL) fortunato!!!!!! Trovala!! -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: CLSOTW - Thanks

(...) site: didn't I vote for Port Block before? Over and over again. Must be that Y2K hangover. Bruce (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO FA on eBay

Good luck with them, Mike. I auctioned off 7 of the 10 I got and I did nicely (contact me offline if you want to know exactly HOW nicely). A tip of the hat to Bendyarm for suggesting 3 day auctions. I hate fixed ending time auctions, even as a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

(...) Now I know what I'm gonna be preordering from S@H this year... -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 "I'm pretty sure it's your inability to hit the ball that makes you keep missing." -- Some kid's little-league coach (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO Calendar?

Has TLC ever thought of publishing a LEGO calendar? As I was browsing at the mall yesterday, I saw a calendar for almost every other hobby, but none for the LEGO fanatic. I sure would like one for my office wall. -Duane (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO FA on eBay

(...) Nah. I haven't bothered to keep track of numbers for a long time, but after unpacking about 2/3 of my Lego room this past week I can say that even if I just keep half of the unopened boxes I'll still be keeping over 250 or so, maybe more. I'll (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on

Hi every one, I was contacted during the holiday by Sean McInnis(IIRC) and should be receving Junk Box #1 soon. will post update when I'll receive it. Martin (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Annoying 'full quotes'

(...) David, I think he meant that he has just spent the past 3 weeks reading all past 9000+ postings to lugnet.robotics (that's about the right number). (...) Well, although the use of the comma in that position isn't correct for the English (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Return to Lego!

(...) Heheheh!! Bene, bene!! :) (...) Si'! Invio dopo una mail di richiesta per diventare membro. (...) Wow!!!! 5kg!? Parlando sempre di 'pneumatic' proprio oggi ho riportato alla luce il "8862 - Backhoe Grader" e mi sono divertito da matti coi (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Brick.tube evolution?

(...) Just back from the Holiday grind....... When the early bricks came out in 1949-52 they had the slots on the sides, and no tubes underneath. They were not called LEGO until 1953. Around that time, the slots on the sides of the bricks (visible (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  [eBay] McDonald's Restaurant

If you didn't already get one of these, I have one of the McDonald's Restaurants available on eBay. Click this link: (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  "Quotes"

Personally, I prefer having all the quotes intact - reminds me what, when and where we are in the discussion. "happy as a clam" with Lugnet! James C. Jones Liberty Middle School 3405 S. Chickasaw Trail Orlando, FL 32829 Jonesj5@ocps.k12.fl.us PH (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Return to Lego!

(...) Ho guardato itlug, e penso proprio che chiedero' l'iscrizione al gruppo (inviero' dopo la mail di richiesta). E si, ho visto che l'eta' media del gruppo e' piu' alta di quanto pensavo. Cio' non puo' che fare piacere! Ogni tanto mi capita di (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

Taken from the latest UK issue of Lego Adventures! Magazine. 300 dpi, very big. One is 200+kb, the other 100+kb. But the detail is such that you can read the text on the display panels! (URL) ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Swearing?

(...) This isn't something new. It's largely a Jewish practice, I believe, a refraining from writing the name of God on materials that might later be thrown away, defaced or erased. See Deuteronomy 12:3. A better explanation can be found at the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on

(...) Tamy: Mini 1 was sent to Eric several weeks, possibly months, ago. SteveC (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact