 Marketplace / Auctions / 3810
Re: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO FA on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:21:07 GMT

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:46:33 GMT, Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

that sounds like time to open half of them.. and then auction off half
of what's left :)

Nah.  I haven't bothered to keep track of numbers for a long time, but
after unpacking about 2/3 of my Lego room this past week I can say
that even if I just keep half of the unopened boxes I'll still be
keeping over 250 or so, maybe more.

I'll be auctioning off full sets for a bit, then when I get things
back in order with my JABA setup (which means getting some parts out
to some people who've been really patient with me) I'll break up the
rest of that huge batch of sets for parts.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/