  *84837 (-20)
  Re: TRU.com slow response

(...) I received one November 27 TRU order yesterday, December 16... Still waiting on another order made the next day... -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Space shuttle Colorado?

Är det någon som sett ifall rymdfärjan är på rea i Sverige? Den vräks ju ut i England och USA för 500 spänn. Jari (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Another part variation

(...) In something like this, it is possible (almost certain) that TLC has several molds, one or two could easily be the older variation. One interesting thing to do would be to compare the parts from 5988 against an older set, and see if there is (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Re: New site for the NGLTC

James J. Trobaugh wrote in message ... (...) oops, sorry thet's "by the end of the weekend..." I think I need some more caffeine this morning (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  New site for the NGLTC

We have FINALLY set up a domain for the North Georgia LEGO Train Club. Hopefully buy the end of the day you will be able to visit us at www.ngltc.org, for now you can come to (URL) and see the new site. It's being loaded as the day goes on (between (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: good steam engine

(...) Try this link for one of my favorites: (URL) well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What is the largest lego steam engine ever built?

(...) axels (...) Just as a note here, I believed, but cannot confirm (Although I'm extremely talented, and handsome too, mind reading clear across the Pacific isn't one of my talents that I choose to use) that Jonathan's original question was (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another part variation

(...) Hmm. I just realized that the palm tree trunk pieces in my copy of #5988, Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins, are the longer version. That's the version I thought was older. Weird *and* trivial. Steve (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 sets at Bluewater - details 8-)

(...) Well the Pit Droid prices compare so it looks like they are being a bit more sensible this time. I can't remember any of teh others but the numbers Jon quoted look familiar. No promises though. Neil. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  good steam engine

Can anyone offer assistance (pointers, instuctions, pictures) in building a good steam engine. I have a 7722 engine, but want something a bit bigger. Jimmy (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2000 sets in West Sussex

Now that kind of depends how desperate you are :-) I decided to wait until Sunday at least. Not that there was much I was interested in... I have the Star Wars sets I wanted (X-Wing and Tie Fighter), I will probably pick up the Pit Droid and the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Would you like LEGO with that?

I think some of these sets were at Eckard's (drug store) this summer, before the Wal-Mart Super Pack was released. Is the Ninja set #1099? These things have been showing up in the strangest places. My guess is these are being sold to retailers (or (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  2000 sets - observations

Just a few notes while I think of 'em... Star Wars click-hinges now in use in City sets, e.g. digger and crane arms. City vehicles now have even larger out-of-proportion wheels and tyres, which are the same style as previous years' ones, but they (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  LGEO homepage ?

I saw that the LGEO pages are down, I'm trying to use this link: (URL) Does anyone know if they were moved ? Leonardo (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 2000 scans

(...) Question all you want. I have the right as an American citizen to tell any other American citizens and anyone else who wants to listen around the world via the mircle of the internet anything I want. I told everyone that cared I had images (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  TRU.com slow response

I placed an order with toysrus.com on Dec 1 and I am still getting "in the warehouse" as my order status. An email inquiry got a "sorry for the slow service, it'll be there by Christmas" response. Is anyone else having these problems? (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)

(...) you (...) Heh. (...) For what it's worth, it doesn't seem inappropriate to me to crosspost a message in Italian to .eu. Europe is a polyglot of languages, and I wouldn't be surprised to see posts in .eu in many different languages. (Not that (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.it)

  Oslo promos

Are there any promos available in Norway, or on planes going to Norway at this time? Anytime soon? -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Um.....What?

(...) MOC: My Own Creation AFOL: Adult Fan Of LEGO (...) It's a pity that shipping to Australia is so costly - you could ask an American to nab you a few sets and mail them to you to hold you over until they come out in Australia. -- (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Line in the Sand

(...) In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote: [about INVERTNEXT] (...) OK. Steve (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact