  *84449 (-20)
  Re: A BIGGER LegoFest?

These are all good ideas. I think it would work well if we timed the event to coincide with one of the bigger toys fairs which go around the country. That way be could feed of some of the publicity these events have? Scott A Lawrence Wilkes wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) Yahoo is still free, unless you want to feature your auction. In an interesting twist, they let you decide how much you are willing to pay per day to feature an auction ($0.25 min per/day, partial days are (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: How to break up multi-dat files?

Hi Jack, I used LDraw to make the model, so I'm not sure what the preview X's are in MLCad. I can help you with your other question though. There are a bunch of programs you can use to collect multi-part models into one file. The one I used is MP (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

(...) Your market looks really nice. Considering the fact that you only have 6097, I am even more amazed! I love the grocery store with the brown crates, tilted at an angle, filled with oranges and apples (if that's what those 1x1s are). Looks very (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: turntable sets?

Check this posting: (URL) the author and find out which Zany Brainy is shipping an 8480 to them. They are on sale for US$75. -Rob. Robert Gaunt <rgaunt@engr.uvic.ca> wrote in message news:38592599.CB848B...uvic.ca... (...) Canada (...) I know (...) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: States Go After Online Auctions; $1000 fines

Thanks for pointing this out, Frank. How's that for closure? Do we know anybody in North Carolina who could be nudged into writing their legislators? In lugnet.market.auction, Frank Filz writes: (e-bay annoucement copied from (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: EuroFest

(...) Now we have a place where to store possible attendees and other ideas: (URL) page is maintained by Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospa...ahoo.com>. Anybody can mail him to be added to the list. (...) to (...) Yes, true. But we need at least (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: Aaargh!

(...) cretini :-) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  How to break up multi-dat files?

I apologize for lack of terminology. Here is the question: I downloaded the AT-ST model posted a couple days ago, and want to build it. But it is a "multi" file or whatever they are called, and only has 5 or so parts at the top level. I really want (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only

(...) First quarter 2000. They do say you have 60 days to leave feedback, so you may not need to get too worried yet. One thing to do though is check the sellers feedback on a regular basis. I got burned by a seller and happened to notice a post on (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 600 dpi scans of 2000 Catalog Insets

Well, I thumbnailed these three, along with my Povray A-Wing, and added two more images (one is a Castle image, though). The new Star Wars image is of Luke looking out of the "Smuggler's Chamber" on the Millenium Falcon. < (URL) > Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number one request for LEGO

(...) And one would suspect that the worn out molds are in direct proportion to the quantity of a particular part produced. I.e., most (but not all) of the worn out molds are for basic bricks, not as many for special parts. Ray (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

First off, I would like to say thanks to Brad for recognizing the AFOLs, it has been a long time comming. Echoing what Wayne Hussey just said, I to have always longed to know some information on parts made past and present. I have always hoped that (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) LOL!! Now *that* is funny!! Jeff (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Re Shop at home...

(...) Ya, you should not get hit with the PST if it is being shipped out of province. (except if in Atlantic Canada...) If it is being shipped from Ontario to BC, then the only tax payable is the GST . You are responsible for paying the BC sales tax (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

In lugnet.general, Aaron West writes: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> Aaron, get out the bucket, then look at this auction on eBay :-) (URL) heh heh Paul Sinasohn member 115 bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Call for debugging support

Hello everyone, a while ago several people discussed decent debugging facilities for legOS, possibly in the form of remote gdb support. Did work in this avenue progress to something faintly usable already? If not, what are the key problems? Ciao, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: turntable sets?

Does anyone know why it is so darn expensive to ship this set??? I am in Canada and the site says that it would cost 80 Canadian dollars to ship the set. I know the box is big...but $80 big!! Maybe I am missing something. Other than the shipping (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only

(...) When does this begin? I am currently in a situation where I might need to leave neutral or negative feedback. The auction is now a month old. Jimmy (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FOTW!!!!

Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:FMsyF9.n1z@lugnet.com... (...) gia' (...) Parola turna indrè. Ho la febbre (sigh!) Temo che non potrò muovermi da casa per qualche giorno.... ;-) -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact