 Technic / 453
Re: turntable sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:40:14 GMT

Check this posting: http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=8957
contact the author and find out which Zany Brainy is shipping an 8480 to
them.

They are on sale for US$75.

-Rob.

Robert Gaunt <rgaunt@engr.uvic.ca> wrote in message
Does anyone know why it is so darn expensive to ship this set???  I am in • Canada
and the site says that it would cost 80 Canadian dollars to ship the set. • I know
the box is big...but $80 big!!  Maybe I am missing something.  Other than • the
shipping cost I would order one right now.  I can't find any of these sets • where I
am.

Thanks,

Rob G.