 Technic / 451
Re: turntable sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:30:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Scott Arthur writes:
Is this the some one that comes in the 8480?

I bought a 8480 just to get that part... I'm such a mug.

Roger Hamlett wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Jack Gregory writes:
What current sets include a turntable?  I am talking about the big geared
job.
--Jack Gregory
Why not just purchase them as a Dacta spare?. Part number 9876, gives two • off,
in the UK, 6.60, which allows a lot to be used without 'breaking the
bank'...
They are the same, but the ones I got from Dacta, were grey, whereas the one
in the 8480, is black. The 8480, is a useful supply of a lot of other parts,
especially in it's current 'discounted' price. In the UK, the 8480, was meant
to sell at 99 pounds, and is currently 40 pounds, when you consider the number
of connectors, bricks, power cables, the two motors etc., at this price it is
a real bargain :-)

Best Wishes