 Technic / 441
Re: turntable sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:46:41 GMT

Go to - https://www.thetoyshop.com/product/product_details.asp?id=1162

it may be cheaper for me to buy one for you and ship it out to you (?)

"Selçuk " wrote:

Wow...I wonder sometimes how one can do that..:-) I had been waiting nearly
two years to buy only one copy of it till the beginning of this month. It
was both amount of money and getting allowance from wife..:-)

Selçuk

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message
Before anyone asks, I bought 10 sets.... I intend to put the vast majority • of the
parts up for sale some time next year.... keep an eye of those .market • groups.

Scott A