 Local / European Union / 21
Re: EuroFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:23:15 GMT

Frank Buiting <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote:

Hi,

Now we have news-group, let's get going!
What is the current status?

Now we have a place where to store possible attendees and other ideas:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-future
The page is maintained by Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com>.
Anybody can mail him to be added to the list.

Can't we start some 'project-group' to take the initiative or something? I
mean we got to start somewhere otherwise we're all _waiting_ for something • to
happen...

Yes, true. But we need at least one local group who candidates to support
the Eurofest to go on.
I expected some discussion about organizing the event, but no traffic at all
about this topic in the local newsgroups (including the Italian one). I'll
discuss this point at our next italian Legofest and see what happens.

Mario