  *84356 (-20)
  Re: Cross-theme MOC's

Bram Lambrecht wrote: .....stuff snipped (...) Warning: non-purist technique! Plastic modelling/slot-car method - flat black spray paint on the INSIDE of either clear or light blue transparent windows. Of course if I had a half-dozen Moonstalkers it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What's Off-Topic? (was: Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu))

(...) Just a clarification... "Going through LUGNET" doesn't necessarily mean not getting the group/list via e-mail. All LUGNET groups (including lugnet.robotics) are subscribable (directly or as digests) via email... (URL) the big picture... Doug (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Medieval/Castle themed Market.

<snip> (...) Don't worry I am still into Castle at the moment I just wanted to do something other than the Market for a little while. I am thinking of doing some residential homes or something like that. I have not built up the courage to try and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Knights Kingdom invades SoCal

They're here......... Target in Chino Hills, southern California. Only saw three sets, but I was just passing through quickly. It looked like they were rearranging and making room. Bruce (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Aaargh!

(...) I guess they didn't sell it, they DESTROYED it. I'll try to get more info. Mario Web page: (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.it)

  Large sized Models

Is there anyone out there who has built models of larger sizes, I am thinking a model 5 foot tall or so. There may be an opportunity for someone with the ability to do such a model. I would like to hear from some folks who may be interested. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: 6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew availble at Amazon.com

(...) Well, here's the not-so-hidden price structure that offsets the benefit of such an order, according to the CSR I just talked to: As a toy, each item has a flat $1.25 shipping charge; The whole order has a flat $3.00 shipping charge, whether (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

At the moment, I am listening to the radio morning show, and if you recall the episode of "WKRP in Cincinnati" where the more "hip" DJ's invited a highway patrolman to the studio to administer breathalyzer and dexterity tests to them as they got (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy

(...) Hmm, the two Zany Brainys here have several signs up advertising the speed controller for $19.95 when purchased at the same time as 4565. Of course a parent in a hurry might not notice that, but then I would never expect the register clerk (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Trailer for the 5571

Has anybody built a trailer for the 5571 Set If so can somebody direct me to the pictures Many Thanks -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be updated, soon to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  What's Off-Topic? (was: Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu))

I, too, subscribe to this list via e-mail, rather than going through LUGnet. It just seems easier to me. I much appreciate the notices of special offers (although the Shuttle/Zany Brainy thread got a little repetitive). And I read all the posts (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Black feathers, was 2000 castle rocks

(...) Yup, they're called Da Bullz... Oops, I mean the Bulls. ;) Jeff P.S. They're all a load of bull. ;) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mid-evil/Castle themed Market.

(...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What are the 10 worst pieces ever made by TLG?

(...) This list points out that if we were to compile an overall list, many parts should be left off because they are very good pieces in their theme. In fact, in their place, I consider every one of the above pieces very good, though I definitely (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu)

What is sci.electronics.design ? (...) I thought that's why they used a well behaved plastic like ABS. It's easy to machine! :) Sorry, but I just had to add my $0.02. I just love to grind them bricks JB (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

I humbly disagree with you Jonathan(1). I am glad that Castle is back (in grey). Some of the parts do suck, but some of the parts are terrific! Same as any other year. Personally, I think 91 Castle sucked, but not this forthcoming year. Not at all. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Black feathers, was 2000 castle rocks

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <3858E765.F6C7AA78@m...ne.net>... (...) I agree with ya, Jeff! Its nice, I mean really nice, to have new Castle sets! Where did you find them?!?! Now this is funny, Cowpack... I noticed that Huw Millington's new site (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I just received a new coupon for $50 off a $95 purchase at MyFamily.com. (They had a $50 off a $75 purchase coupon a few weeks ago.) Anyway, this new coupon is to bribe me into filling out one of their questionaires. If you bought something from (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) 6091 has all that, and it is the only one that does. I plan on getting two or three of them, for minifigs and other stuff in it. Jeff (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 LEGO in Knoxville TN

The Target at Downtown West has most all of the 2000 sets, notably missing only the two largest - King Leo's Castle and the Falcon. I really liked the new minifigs, but all of the sets looked a little juniorized to me. Naji (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact