  *84173 (-20)
  Re: Rose window question

Bryce McGlone wrote in message ... (...) this (...) Actually this is the building method I have chosen. Soon the red pieces will be replaced by black ones from some of the new Moo Men sets...when they come out. I also chose to put the stained glass (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: hoses

(...) Normally, you would have to assemble each section of the hose manually, which could be tedious. There's a great utility you could use (if you have MS Excel) that will help you make realistic hoses (though I haven't had that great of results). (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How did you made nqc?

(...) Yes, a lot of work...which is why the "iteration" part was so important. Individually, none of the steps were too time consuming, and each had a lot of positive feedback associated with it...which served to motivate me for the next step. The (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Re Shop at home...

(...) I just ordered 10 roof brick packs, and two small sets yesterday; does that make it a big order? Not sure if it went through though, hafta check. Bryan (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  No 2k Lego in Oklahoma : (

I live in Tulsa.. So very tired of searching.. I've been to TRU, Target and Walmart 2 times everyday after work for the past week... Not...going..to make..it..... So tired. So very very tired... But its only 10:00 here right now... target won't (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Updated page with Battle Droid instruction manual scans

I've updated my Lego page with a link to the first 10 pages of the Battle Droid instruction manual. The link is right below the 2nd Battle Droid box picture. Each page is approx. a 50k-70k JPEG. I've got around 40 pages scanned so far, which is half (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: hoses

(...) The straight hoses, and the sections of hoses, should be under the H folder. For bent hoses, you have to make those as submodel files, special for each model/configuration. Steve (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Emmanuel - Thank you!

I, as well, would like to wish Emmanuel and his family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here's to hoping Santa directs him to the dark recesses of a forgotten LEGO warehouse where untold fortunes lie for DYA's customers!! -Rob Doucette. (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lego & Grade 4 Science Projects ...

Lego to the rescue for my daughter's grade 4 science project ... The requirement was use pulleys and gears and make something, but it cannot be a crane, because that is the example the teacher used. I was handed a design for a clothes line with a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "Caster Wheel" design ideas??

Try this for a castor. They are a little boxy, but it works. Small turntable square with a 2*4 with 2 1*2 with hole on each end of the 2*4 Parts: 1 - small turntable 1 - 2*4 plate 2 - 1*2 solid 2 - 1*2 with hole 1 - 4 axle 2 - locks / micro pulleys (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mechanoid model

(...) Yeah, it's the technic seat I need. It's a cool seat! You can attach stuff to the sides, and attach it to stuff via the back and/or bottom! Plus, it makes a great control seat or Lay-Z-Boy for minifigs if insert a little stud in the side to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew availble at Amazon.com

While placing an order for various Christmas gifts last week, I noticed that 6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew were both shown as in stock and shipping in 24 hours at (URL) They arrived today, so I can verify they're available. May be a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Acrmills bins for sale

Does anyone use the Acromills type storage bins for their LEGO colletcion? I have aquired many of these (over 100) bins size is 12inches long by 4inches wide and 4 inches deep, color blue. I have quite a few of the dividers for this size bin also. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New bits of Info

(...) Okay, It is up! Go to < (URL) > to see Luke in the Smuggler's Chamber! Jeff (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Help with M-Peedy utility

(...) I got it to work, but receive Runtime error 76 when I try to merge a DAT file into an MPD and runtime error 383 when I try to split an MPD. I guess I'll keep experimenting and see if it works : ( mike (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What are the 10 worst pieces ever made by TLG?

(...) Good question...let's see... 1 through 4-the four different Town Jr. car "platforms" 5-two piece palm tree 6-Town Jr. ramp (as in 6422) 7-Rock Monster 8-Rock Raiders bucket 9-Castle arch piece (as you mentioned) 10-hingeless cockpits (both (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy

(...) think (...) The ZB in Dublin, CA had 6 left this afternoon. BTW the sales clerk didn't know that this set requires the speed regulator. Hope no kid ends up with one of these on Christmas morning and won't be able to use it. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re Shop at home...

(...) some (...) I phoned S@H in the U.S. and they would not give me any details untill the 20th of Dec/99.Orders for Canadians would not go out till January from the U.S. .I placed my order the other day for the last time.Do we really deserve (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: States Go After Online Auctions; $1000 fines

(...) Which is fine until someone somes along and tries to sell something not within the TOS. Then eBay 'censors' the seller & auction by removing it. eBay is trying to walk a fine-line between having no responsibility (a common-carrier auction site (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Acromills bins...

Does anyone use the Acromills type storage bins for their LEGO colletcion? I have aquired many of these (over 100) bins size is 12inches long by 4inches wide and 4 inches deep, color blue. I have quite a few of the dividers for this size bin also. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact