 CAD / MLCad / 41
Re: hoses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:14:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Brett Isaacs writes:
I was wondering if the hoses can be used with MLCAD.  I have all the updated
parts lists and can't locate them in the menu on the right of the screen?
Am I doing something wrong by chance or are they not there?

Brett

Normally, you would have to assemble each section of the hose manually, which
could be tedious.  There's a great utility you could use (if you have MS
Excel) that will help you make realistic hoses (though I haven't had that
great of results).
I believe it's located at http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/
if I'm not mistaken.
Mike