 CAD / MLCad / 44
Re: hoses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:02:12 GMT

"Eric Hampusgård" <purjo@hem.passagen.se> writes:

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw-mode/bezier-curve/

It seems the file "hose-end.dat" is missing. The link points to
"hose-seg.dat" in both cases. Could you check that up, please?

Ah, yes.  Thanks for the correction!

    http://biopc45.uio.no/temp/motion1.jpg

Groovey! You never cease to impress me, Fredrik. I am truly looking
fwd to seeing that model.

I'm happy to hear that you liked it.  I really want to finish off a few
animations before I present it, though.  So we'll see if I can get the
time to do it during the Christmas holiday.  :-)

Fredrik