 Pirates / 245
244  |  246
Subject:
6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew availble at Amazon.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:52:48 GMT

While placing an order for various Christmas gifts last week, I noticed that
6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew were both shown as in stock and
shipping in 24 hours at http://www.amazon.com. They arrived today, so I can
verify they're available. May be a good opportunity to pick up these kits
which don't seem to be in many stores anymore, at least in my area (NC, USA).

Regards,
Andrew