 General / 12270
12269  |  12271
Subject:
No 2k Lego in Oklahoma : (
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:02:52 GMT

    I live in Tulsa.. So very tired of searching..

    I've been to TRU, Target and Walmart 2 times everyday after work for the
past week...
    Not...going..to make..it.....
    So tired. So very very tired...

    But its only 10:00 here right now... target won't close till 11, TRU
till 12 and wal mart never closes..

    I still have time tonight!
    They were just spotted in Illinois. Thats sorta close!
    Maybe tonight... maybe soon!

    I have to check one more time today. Then let sweet darkness embrace me.
GAAAAAaaaa....*

    Palmer.