  *83885 (-20)
  Re: Useful sets

I've got a 8443, it has a turntable and a basic set of pneumatics but best of all it has six small wheels. Now I just have to dismantle it to build one of those walking dog things. James ----- Original Message ----- From: Harri 'Junkarn' Manni (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: what to do when ripped off on ebay ???

(...) It's the holiday season; give the post office a little more time - this is their busiest time of year. Did the seller use tracking numbers? Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: what to do when ripped off on ebay ???

This his a hard time of year for acting on matters like this due to the Xmas rush. I suppose it comes down to trust. Does your seller have any proof of posting? Scott A James Beerman wrote in message ... (...) priority (...) should (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Do you like monorails?

I was working on Sydney (Oz) a few months back, and the Mono-rail there had no driver (or so it appeared). Perhaps this could be a way for TLG to save money if the ever use mono-rail again? (a cynical) Scott A Tobias Möller wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Emmanuel - Thank you!

(...) I was also very pleased to find a Christmas card from Emmanuel. Emmanuel and DYA Rock! A merry Christmas to you all! -Michael 123 (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Hello, Lubbock

Alas, Lubbock, my dark ages began when I left you. I miss the West Plains sun flooding my building area, and the sound of cicadas accompanying the sounds of bricks. (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.lub)

  Re: WTB: Some Of These Struts!

I have your crane set...I just need to send it. Look for girders and big spoked wheels :-) Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2000 sets yet??

(...) visiting (...) towards (...) with (...) Given that most toys a sold in the 3 months running up to Xmas(?), Lego are mad releasing sets in Jan/Feb.... especially sets aimed at the mass market (e.g. starwars sets etc). ???? Scott A (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: So what do you think you have under the tree?

Well, I already have what I got for christmas, which was: 8480 Space Shuttle 8880 Supercar (From Ebay) 4561 Train 5 packs of straight track 1 pack of curved track McDonalds Limited Edition Set Plus, I have some money to throw towards the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) I have one, and you can bet that now my own black knight legion is going to keep a CLOSE watch on him. (...) I found the lettering to be a bit hard to read in places, but I didn't take the time to figure out why, because, after all, I could (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New bits of Info

(...) Well, I didn't get a chance to scan it last night. I'll try to do it tonight. :) Jeff P.S. I'm talking to myself again... The first sign of insanity... ;) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LDraw DAT certification for clones?

(...) ?? (...) I agree. It looks to me that the article could be edited for clarity and layout. Someone with better knowledge of the DAT file than me want to do that? Either I or someone else can put it in the ldraw.org page format, the template is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: How did you made nqc?

(...) Thanks for your reply, this exactly what I (and probably others) wanted to know. It seems that it took a lot of work, time and knowledge... Thanks again ! Philippe (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: New bits of Info

(...) Sorry, Maryland. Bob and I both live there. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Cool walking robot with english instructions at Sato's site

Very cool indeed. I am humbled by Jin's designs. I built a similar robot a few months ago--but his is better. I've posted a scan at www.wordsmithdigital...legged.htm . --Doug Wilcox WordSmith Digital Document Services 403 VFW Drive Rockland, MA (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) That is so cool! Wonderful! I've been thinking about doing something like that. You have a snappy sense of plot and story-telling, and seeing the 6075 and 6081 play a role warmed my heart. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

As I always suspected, the Knights of YellowCastle are bloodthirsty jerks! Thankfully, I have no Yellowcastle b******s in my collection, they might corrupt the other generally happy minifigs. Well done, even better on a T1 connection... O, and stick (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: JJ'S REVIEW: 6095 Royal Joust

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes: <Snipped great review> (...) What color gems did it come with? I can't tell from the box. Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Quick Assessments of 2000 Sets I picked up

(...) It was an A-Wing that rammed the bridge of the Devastator(?). It was a Super Star Destroyer. The little pics at the top of each page show the sequence. Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

  Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard

(...) No matter how many times I see it... I still find it amazing that the 'figs can smile as they're being decapitated, captured, tortuered, etc. They just have such a positive attitude! DaveE (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact