 Marketplace / Auctions / 3661
Re: what to do when ripped off on ebay ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:30:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, James Beerman writes:
I recently (about a month ago) won an auction on ebay.  I sent payment
and I haven't received my winnings yet.  The seller said he sent it priority
mail on 12/3.  I have no reason to not believe him, but at what point should
I take action and what action should I take?

Jimmy

It's the holiday season; give the post office a little more time - this is
their busiest time of year.

Did the seller use tracking numbers?

Paul Sinasohn
bearitone@my-deja.com