 General / 12236
Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:11:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
As I always suspected, the Knights of YellowCastle are bloodthirsty jerks!

Thankfully, I have no Yellowcastle b******s in my collection, they might
corrupt the other generally happy minifigs.

I have one, and you can bet that now my own black knight legion
is going to keep a CLOSE watch on him.

Well done, even better on a T1 connection...

O, and stick with the yellow lettering -- not only is it easier to read, but
what else: the story of the Knights of YELLOWcastle should be in what color?

I found the lettering to be a bit hard to read in places, but
I didn't take the time to figure out why, because, after all,
I could read it, and the effort it took just sort of added to the
old-time-story-telling aspect of it.  (Parchment scrolls and
ancient scripts not being that easy to read....)

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"