 General / 12256
Re: The War of yellowcastle Storyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:09:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
I always wanted to create small storyboard like vignettes on my webpage.  I
recently re-acquired the 375 Castle set and so I thought I'd start out by
making a story using it.  Take a look if you would like:

http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/storyboard.html

Cool! Thanks for the story - post again when it's continued!

   I always wanted to have war between my minifigs, but I still don't have the
right stuff - Up till a few months ago, my big sets were Fort Legoredo, Royal
Knights Castle, Pharoah's ruins. They don't really mix well...
   I bought the Fright Knight's Castle not long ago, but now I don't have the
Royal Castle. I left it in Israel... Silly me. (When I go back in July, I'll
be sure to take ALL my stuff...)
   I do have the minifigs, though. Would such a war be interesting to put up
in that Web page I don't have yet?

If someone would like to see that, it'd be a great excuse to start my webpage.
I've been avoiding the fact that I want one, mainly because I have the feeling
it would be boring...
   (And also, I'm to lazy... I already have ten or so pictures waiting... Sam
& Sam, my newly wed minifigs, are starring, I also have a Lego Menorah, a big
old Lego house from about a year ago...)

But I'm digressing.

Great Story, Thomas!

-Shiri