 Star Wars / 4980
Re: New bits of Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stembel writes:

B.  The Millenium Falcon will have the "Smuggler's Chambers", like where they
hid when the ship was taken on board the Death Star.  It can be seen in a new
inset picture in the mini-catalog, I'll try to scan it and upload it tonight.

Well, I didn't get a chance to scan it last night.  I'll try to do it tonight.
:)

Jeff

P.S.  I'm talking to myself again...  The first sign of insanity...  ;)