  *80623 (-20)
  Re: Alte Sets - brandneu!

Ist Legomitmaniac auch geschützt ? Hi Bine, ja ich will...äh ich meine: ich will ganz viel 6704 Minifigs und 6710 Landingpads haben. Bitte, bitte, Du bekommst auch Dein Piratenschiff (natürlich zum Piratenpreis ;) Bis später, dö (...) immer (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Sleep? What's...(yawn)...sleep? :-) We're still a bit off-normal-schedule due to the moving Monday. I think I was up for 36 hours and then slept for 6. Pretty tired now, pretty irritable. :-) I shouldn't be posting. Time for bed. --Todd (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

You're probably not the only ones that feel that way, you just seem more vehement about it. You make a lot of good points, and I've since taken the pics down off my own web server. On the subject of legality and ethics, my daily job involves making (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) YES! YES! Exactly! --Todd (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  But it happened

The sad thing is, friendships are gonna be strained to breaking point with this 2000 catalogue thing, its gonna keep going back and forth with decent, non cuss included debate (I'd hate to see the email thats flying about) the populace is gonna (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Nope, it just seems that way sometimes at 4:30am. (...) Because you care, not that caring is bad, and not that you care too much. It's just that caring also means getting hurt sometimes too. It's a human thing. But unless I have my timezones (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) No. But I suspect you're the only ones that feel this strongly. I've stated (somewhere) that I honestly don't think it (the scans being out there) makes a difference, BUT that doesn't make it right. Bottom line: Those retailer catalogues are (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Buy/Sell/Buy

I guess the thing is, is that I dont really appriecate money. I take it for granted if you like. I've been working since I was 15 (I'm now 22) and I'm lucky enough to be the manager of the store where I started working. If I happen to see something (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Oh, gee, yeah, that certainly justifies it. :-/ First, the retailer catalog was never "released" (to consumers). Retailer catalogs are sent to *retailers* for *retailers* to use for their businesses. Second, to the best of my knowledge, this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Official LEGO-Creator Website !

Have a look at the website of Bjoern Doppke: (URL) was working for TLC in Germany as a LEGO-designer for 9 years until they moved their HQ to Munich. Sorry if this is old news, but I thougth I´d share some drooling ;) dö (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: dll problems

(...) I had this same problem yesterday when I had the IR tower in long range mode and had the RCX quite close to the tower. If its not in long range mode sometimes I have to turn the RCX off and then turn it back on again before dll will (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Buying to Sell to Buy

Lots of people buy to sell. I do it all the time, I HAVE to in order to keep as much Lego as I do. Then again, I also sell at cost a lot too - I like getting the Lego to the TRUE enthusiasts, rather than the average Joe that just walks by a box and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Year 2000 Duplo!

(...) Once you've stopped playing with your DUPLO, have a look in your inbox.... perhaps Santa has been good to you... Scott A (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

Um, yeah, what he said (i.e., a METOO post). Todd - some of your posts come across as you "handing the message down from on high". I know you don't mean to seem that way, but you are coming across that way in some of your posts. Let's just lay off (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  WTB or WTT: blue 3 X 4 33-deg. slopes

Hi there, This post will look a lot like the one right above it. Please pardon the appearance of a duplicate post. By splitting the items, I hoping that people will be able to tell what I want, right from the subject line. I am in need of eighteen (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Can someone draw me something?

Done. Troy Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FME37q.66v@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) following, (...) format. (...) Lugnet (...) from (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Buying to Sell to Buy

Let me ask this......How many ppl buys sets to sell them to buy other sets? And am I some kind of wierdo for just buying stuff outright that I want instead of including half a dozen middlemen? (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  WTB or WTT: black 33-deg. inverse slopes

Hi there, I am in need of 48 (yes, forty-eight) black 2 X 3 33-degree inverse-slope pieces. If you have even a significant fraction of these pieces and are willing to part with them, please contact me by email. I am willing to buy these pieces at a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Time to update the old roll call

(...) Good idea. I think it's time I updated mine too. Name: Dan Jezek Gender: Male Year of birth: 1977 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: ranges from 5-70 Location: Honolulu, HI E-mail Address: danjezek@aloha.net LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Status: (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) May the gods love you, Todd. Do you have any idea how such a statement reads? From my view, very moralizing and very much adopting a parental voice. I'm sure you intend for this to be complimentary, but its quite backhanded at best. Basically, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.database (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact