 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3625
WTB or WTT: blue 3 X 4 33-deg. slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:15:30 GMT

Hi there,

This post will look a lot like the one right above it.  Please pardon
the appearance of a duplicate post.  By splitting the items, I hoping
that people will be able to tell what I want, right from the subject line.

I am in need of eighteen (18) blue 3 X 4 33-degree slope pieces.

I am willing to buy these pieces at a price that we can negotiate.  Or,
I might trade you something you want if I have it, and can bear to let
it go.  Or, perhaps we can arrange a combination buy-and-trade.

Please contact me by email.  Thanks!

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology