 General / 11449
Re: Can someone draw me something?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:19:41 GMT

Done.

Troy

Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FME37q.66v@lugnet.com...
Hi,

I'm in need of a small favor... Could someone create a small gif for me? • I've
tried to use LDraw but I haven't been very successful.

The picture I need is of a beam of blue 1x4 bricks.  Seven of these bricks
will be sufficient, 4 on the top layer, and 3 on the bottom.  Each brick
overlaps the one below (or above it) by two studs.  Kinda like the • following,
where |xxxx| represents one 1x4 brick.

|xxxx||xxxx||xxxx||xxxx|
    |xxxx||xxxx||xxxx|

If it's possible, I'd like the final product to be a 3/4 view, .gif • format.
Please send it to my email account, green_paper@hotmail.com.

I hope this doesn't take too much of your time, whoever does it.  Another
thing, if you're gonna do this, I suggest replying to this message on • Lugnet
stating that you're gonna draw the picture.  That will prevent my mailbox • from
being flooded by .gifs of 1x4 beams.

Thanks a million in advance.  You guys are the best!  :)

Bryan