 General / 11522
Re: Can someone draw me something?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:11:04 GMT

Bryan Wong skrev i meddelandet ...
I've tried to use LDraw but I haven't been very successful.
I see that you have already got your picture. May I introduce a drawing
program that is a bit easier to begin with than LDRAW (and much more limited,
of course).
BlockCAD at http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/proglego.htm

It's a 'drag and drop' Windows program, mainly created for my kids, but quite
usable for anyone. Checkout the Gallery for examples of what people have built
with it.

The limitations are: studs-up only, 90 degrees turning, no Technics, and,
naturally, a smaller assortment of pieces than LDRAW.

But, it can export a model in LDRAW format, so one can start a model in
BlockCAD (Fast building!), and do the final touch-up in LDRAW.

(And of course it can save pictures too)
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm