 Off-Topic / Debate / 2702
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:09:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Franks writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
Are Suzanne and I the only ones who feel this way?

Nope, it just seems that way sometimes at 4:30am.

Why am I here?

Because you care, not that caring is bad, and not that you care too much.
It's just that caring also means getting hurt sometimes too. It's a human
thing.  But unless I have my timezones mixed up you shouldn't be here -
you should be asleep!

Sleep?  What's...(yawn)...sleep?  :-)

We're still a bit off-normal-schedule due to the moving Monday.  I think I
was up for 36 hours and then slept for 6.  Pretty tired now, pretty
irritable.  :-)  I shouldn't be posting.

Time for bed.

--Todd