  *79933 (-10)
  Pre Fesrt shopping report - Ely's toys Woodford Green

Just a quick note, to let you know that on a short visit to the afore mentioned premises this afternoon I noted the following sets,all prices were going rate, nothing other than ZNAP appeared to be reduced.; TECHNIC 8203 - £2.99 8204 - £2.99 8215 - (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

Hi Aron, I know I answer again and it is very late meanwhile but the new 2000 sets HAVE trans-purple! (URL) I don't think it will glow in the dark. It is hard to make out but I think 5826 has two new transpurple coloured bricks in there. Well, this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

I have to say that I agree with Suz. If that info is intended by TLC to be for a limited audience, then perhaps spreading it over the 'net isn't the wisest thing to condone, as AFOL's. I mean, here we are desperately trying to get them onside with (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set ID help needed

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) How do you know that there are two 1X4 yellow legoland bricks in the 450? I couldn't tell this from the instruction scans. We have one of these and I have been curious what set it came from. Does anyone know if (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I'll echo Jeremy's position. I know that TRU in Victoria has the retail catalog out on the end of the shelf. All it is is a full description of what a retail outlet can order from lego. The price sheet is -not- part of it, and that is the only (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Does anyone in the UK have a contact number for Huw? I'm guessing as it's a sunday evening there is a good chance than he won't see this till monday morning. Assuming he agrees then that is a bad thing, assuming he disagrees then it doesn't matter (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Suzanne- I acutally have to disagree with your comment here. If they wanted to keep this information confidential, then they would not have released ANY of the information given to us, by means of a thrid part correspondent, or by someone directly (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Just a clarification here -- Suzanne was not asking me to delete Huw's post; she was asking Huw to ask me to delete his post. Since there is nothing wrong with Huw's post technically (such as a duplicate message or a binary or virus, etc.), I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

"Bert van Dam" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:000201bf3f00$af...van-dam... (...) which (...) the (...) Hi Bert, I did a program for the Scout (and the MicroScout) using the SDK. Actually, I pushed it to the limit... only seven (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) [confidential internal LEGO Company info snipped] (...) Huw, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your correspondent (name?) neglected their responsibility to inform you that the information passed along to you was meant (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact