  *79853 (-20)
  Bra BASIC-askar?

Vilka BASIC/FREESTYLE-askar är bra att bunkra upp med om man ska bygga en stad? Fönster, dörrar osv finns ju i separata askar, men klossar är svårare att få tag i. Jag tänker då på 1*n-klossar att ha i väggar osv. Det finns en "husask", 3040, men (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Willys Jeep (MPD)

(...) Probably complete enough for an official release, unless I have made any fatal mistakes. (...) Because I'm avaiting a clarification of the legal terms of the parts library before I'm subimitting any more parts. (...) Sure, go ahead. As long as (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 2000 Technic

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FM9n6s.C9M@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) 2000 Whoops... Make sure that is not word-wrapped. If you get an error, put 2000 on the end. Huw (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  2000 Technic

A complete list, with pictures, is now available at: (URL) intersting stuff. See what you think... Huw (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and the winner is....

(...) Potrei obiettare che una sanzione definita a posteriori per un reato non stabilito a priori e` un tantinello ingiusta, ma mi adeguo alle decisioni della corte. Ho teste` bruciato 1000 dei miei sensori rotazionali. Adesso me ne rimangono solo (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  (canceled)

  Re: Set ID help needed

(...) captain, a few trans (...) These are principle peces in one of the first lego sets I got as a child.....a yellow forklift pulling a blue trailer....I forget the set number...the yellow bricks w/ the flag were mounted on either side of the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Less than a week

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Liam Parnell (<FM8vG3.6sr@lugnet.com>) wrote at 01:43:15 (...) ok. Just as long as you're not going to want another one :-) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA

(...) my (...) West cost maybe the last to here about a deal. However I find A quick trip to LegoLand takes my mind of it. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB-WTT Older windows

(...) Sorry to say I only have one extra 1x4x2 white window but it yours if you want it, just Email me your address. I too had a #354 missing one of the 1x4x2 windows. I bought a lot of windows on Ebay and got two. The extra ones yours. Good (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA

(...) Yeah, and get ALL the new Lego sets last - or not at all.!!! Mark "TLG global? My foot!" de Kock (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA

(...) Yeah no kidding... I'm kinda upset that I didn't find out about these sets until it was way too late! You know, us folks on the west coast find out about stuff last since everybody else is X number of hours ahead of us. Maybe we should move to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Random SW Lego Wish

Well, technically, more of a general LEGO wish, but... I'd actually like to see TLC put out some u- or nano-fig-scale sets. I'd buy a nano-fig deathstar or a set of u-fig craft! I'd probably buy u-fig sets outside the SW line, but I've been most (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  List of Official SW LEGO

I'm just wondering if I have a complete list of the (Official) SW LEGO sets. There are, to my knowledge, 3 keychains, 5 (currently) SW classic sets, 8 (currently) E1 sets, the DDK, and, of course, all the sets pictured in the 2000 catalog scans. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Hi Mike, Yes, you're right, I started counting memory at 1 which should ofcourse have been 0, and then the offset indeed makes our findings identical. I've corrected the page on my website (and copied your email into it, hope you don't mind): page (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Just out of random curiosity, does anyone know what (exactly) the P program does/how it does it? It *feels* like a programmable interface of some sort, which would at least make the microscout somewhat useful, though I have heard rumors that it is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

  LEGO lights for MindStorms?

I'd like to add a few lights/LEDs to my MindStorms creations. Which light should I get? #5033 Lighting Brick - 5 pcs - $5.50 (URL) Lighting Brick - 4 pcs - $5.50 (URL) they lightbulbs or LEDs? Are they MindStorms compatible? Are there other options (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HELP! Ultra-Newbie Question.

Arjen, Thanks for the info! I will go out and buy the RIS Kit ASAP. I was surfing around and have seen numerous homebrew sensors - I really hardly wait to get started! Thanks, Alexp Arjen Gerstel <a.gerstel@inter.nl.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Human Mood Dection (Through Voice)

Greetings All, (I'm new to the Mindstorms, so bare with me if this has been done already). Does anyone think this is feasible? (This could be implemented as a sensor). Basically a voice "reader" that could be used to determine a persons mood, or (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Ronald McDonald

Where is this $55 coming from? Did I miss a post somewhere? Are we able to buy them from any McDonalds now? (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact