  *79258 (-20)
  Re: Psion 3 communication with scout?

The byte codes are listed here: (URL) plan to add more documentation and examples in the near future. I'll have an example of downloading there too. The documentation for the individual commands is in the Scout SDK, available at Lego's web site. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  WANT LIST

Hi Legofans from trains, Sorry to disturb you. Just a request: which references do you search ??? See you later, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

(...) [snip] (...) I'm certainly interested in visiting sutch an event, taking my train stuff with me. There hase been talk about setting a record on one of the Legofests. I quote: (...) Maybe this is an interesting event for a European Legofest (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: right.....IM BACk

Fraser (...) I do accually have a web page but I cant normally post to it because normally I go through murdoch university which has a proxy server that won't allow ftp uploads. But I am now on another account without a proxy server that I can ftp (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Lego Punguin

Slightly off-topic, but someone has built the Linux Penguin out of Lego bricks. (URL) I figure it is up to the readers of this group to make it walk! Fun with Lego... - Christian ---...--- Christian Jacobsen Budapest, Hungary "Without crackpots, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

Hi Mario Ferrari, Why isnt NL on your list with an afaik enthousiatic community of LEGO collectors and addicted people. And Holland even is part of Europe you know. De Bouwsteen is even an international club since we have members (about 200) from (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?

In lugnet.market.theory, Frank Filz writes: [snip] (...) eBay's proxy can be used by your alter-ego/shill too. Not that I have seen it but I have read some rather intersting How-To and HTHTY posts in newsgroups about the abuse of dual accounts and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3aenstn2m.fsf@....uio.no... (...) Everyone has some pluses and minuses then. We also had been waiting to till the similar dates for both the film and lego sets, and even we are (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: track, 9 volt. mockup, measurement request of this part

Hello all, I've noticed there is a mockup file being passed around, wich proofs there is a definite need for an official part #2865 - Train Track  9V Straight. Hmm.. it's a nice difficult one. Would you please answer the following questions: 1. Has (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Dennis Bosman's LEGO Trucks and Construction Machinery

Hi guys, Todd Lehman schreef: (...) I did nt noticed yet, but thanks Todd. Although ive seen some of his models before, Dennis has already build a lot of that large creations. He used to visit the meetings of De Bouwsteen. And always brought a large (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Toycity (DK)

Nel caso a qualcuno fossero sfuggiti i messaggi su LUGNET in proposito, il sito (URL) per corrispondenza in tutta Europa. I prezzi sono piuttosto buoni. Per evitarvi di sfogliare tutte le pagine Lego (il sito è lentiiiiiiiisssimo), vi riepilogo il (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LEGOZ 2000

Count me in also (with bells on, and any other worthwhile accoutrements!) I can happily bring the Agamemnon,Cranky and Pequad, as well as Tiberius Flint. What else can I do to help out? Regards Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: How long is a chain? - Thanks

Thanks to everyone who responded to my chain length question. Of course I could have thought of the relation to gear diameter... Thanks, Stefan (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  4561 alternates?

Moi, have just stumbled into the world of Lego trains, buying a 4561 for my daughters for Christmas (probably the last but one in Finland; almost nothing available in trains/accessories; given the limited shelf space, the "themes", worst of all (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I can't get no 6557 action! And I've tried.

Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message news:FLzBD9.LIq@lugnet.com... (...) am (...) group, (...) Town/Divers (...) someone (...) in (...) help, (...) 6557 was a s@h exclusive if I remember correctly, so there is probably no chance . (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

(...) one of my two orders shipped. the second one I made! (a naboo fighter) It still says processing on that one. either their web page is slow to update, or... hmm.. maybe they'll send me another naboo fighter? :) my first order was for the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Deze sets zijn t/m 4 dec bij V&D voor Airmiles verkrijgbaar: (was LEGO Star Wars Show)

(...) zal (...) Graag. Ik krijg niet zo vaak een folder van V&D thuis... Greetingz... Sjaacko (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: right.....IM BACk

(...) Hi Jonathon -- I've got a hosted domain, www.lovatt.com, with nothing sitting on it. If you'd like your pictures up there for a while until you sort out a site, just send me the text that you'd like to appear and the gif or jpg files. I'm sure (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  IR tower info

Hi all, As part of our current lego project we are trying to make a PC another node on a legOS network so that we can control robots from a PC. (the end goal I have in mind is a similarish interface to the RCXCC but that is a long way down the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: FA: 1xN Bulk Bricks - Huge quantities - Fixed links

I accidentally put the links to my first round of auctions up, which had already closed. Here are the correct links: The current price is significantly lower than historic averages right now. eBay is down until 5:00 am PST on Friday, I believe for (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact