 Robotics / Scout / 33
Re: Psion 3 communication with scout?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:10:16 GMT

The byte codes are listed here:
http://www.advancenet.net/~kory/scout/

I plan to add more documentation and examples in the near future. I'll have
an example of downloading there too.
The documentation for the individual commands is in the Scout SDK, available
at Lego's web site.
Mike

Additonal inform
David Whiting <dew@symbionics.co.uk> wrote in message

I'm looking forward to becoming a scout owner this Xmas  :-)

In the meantime, does anyone know if there exists any software for a Psion • 3
to download software into a scout via Psion serial<->IR tower or ideally,
Psion IR<->Scout IR port?!

If not, is there any known documentation on the download protocol used?

I think using a Psion to translate and download programs would be pretty
useful!

David.