 Marketplace / Auctions / 3469
Re: FA: 1xN Bulk Bricks - Huge quantities - Fixed links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:46:37 GMT

I accidentally put the links to my first round of auctions up, which had
already closed.  Here are the correct links:  The current price is
significantly lower than historic averages right now.  eBay is down until
5:00 am PST on Friday, I believe for maintainance.  Auctions end Friday
morning from 9:24 to 9:34 am PST.

I have placed several large blocks of bulk bricks for auction on eBay:

2,624 Brand New Bulk Blue 1xN Lego Bricks
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=206338651

2,624 Brand New Bulk Red 1xN Lego Bricks
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=206336422

2,624 Brand New Bulk Yellow 1xN Lego Bricks
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=206339724

2,624 Brand New Bulk White 1xN Lego Bricks
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=206340474

1,024 Brand New Bulk Green 1xN Lego Bricks
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=206342711

To see all of my Lego auctions, as well as the current bid price, go here:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mr.poindexter

No items have a reserve and all were set for a $1 opening bid and are still
quite reasonably priced.  I also did not
falsely claim "RARE, HARD-TO-FIND, VHTF, Not sold in stores" etc, which
should
make my auctions stand out on eBay.

Mike Poindexter