 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 45
Re: LEGOZ 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:18:12 GMT

Count me in also (with bells on, and any other worthwhile accoutrements!)

I can happily bring the Agamemnon,Cranky and Pequad, as well as Tiberius
Flint.

What else can I do to help out?

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/

Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, James Howse writes:
Having stuck my hand up previously to host/organise this here is all you • need
to know.

When: 5th February 2000
I know it's a long way of but I'm about to go on holidays and that's when • I
get back

Where: Robert Menzies College, 136 Herring Road, North Ryde, Sydney

From about 12ish shall we say? 'til dinner/evening.

I'll have my trains there (12v) and there will be lots of space to set up • more
trains, play pirates (can someone lend me a ship?) and so on. We'll trade
bits/sets, raid the local shopping center for catalogs/sets (should be out • by
then? maybe?) show of MOC's and generally meet and get to know everyone. • There
will be access to the net so we can update LUGNET on what were doing as • we're
doing it (or is that a bit too excited about live net events?).Or create a
website for LegOZ

Any questions, my email is above (jehowse@yahoo.com) or phone on 99366092 • If
you call after the 11th leave a message, I should check back often enough.

James.
P.S. If anyone has a better name for the group than LegOz I'd be very • happy to
hear it!

Count me in. C'mon all you other Sydneysiders, let's get this one off the
ground. It would definitely pay to post a reminder closer to the day.

I'd previously suggested OzLUG or SydLUG, although technically we're not a • UG
in the true sense of the word.

Not being a pirate or train fan I'll sit off to one side and shower you • with
turbolaser fire from my Correllian Light Corvette. Should be finished by • then,
parts from the US notwithstanding, just a few more grey plates should do • it,
along with the "grey plates service pack" I'm getting for Christmas.

This will motivate me to do an inventory of my parts, or at least identify
parts that I don't want.

I'm looking forward to this as I really feel like I miss out on something • when
I read about the meetings our fellow AFOL's hold.

Pete Callaway