 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 59
Re: LEGOZ 2000 is a go
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:04:44 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
James has asked me to post this on his behalf.

LEGOFEST
THE LIST.
James Howse, bringing 12v trains, large technic models, some castle and
misc.
Peter Callaway, bringing whatever he's finished making by then (probably a big
space model) and heaps of parts for swapping. Check out my list at Port Block.

I'll try to attend, but I'm sans Lego at this stage (well, a couple of the Shell
promo sets...). Keen to see you all and check out the models although I'm pretty
much in non-Lego mode right now. My web site has some stuff, and I suspect there
may be titillating details in the Lugnet history files for the curious...

Moz

--
moz1 at ihug either .com.au or .co.nz
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~moz1/index.html