 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 49
Re: LEGOZ 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:31:03 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
On ther other hand, there's Markus Noga's legOS operating system for the RCX
brick...
...but actually, in that case, it's probably not problematic since OS (which
stands for Operating System) is always pronounced "oh ess" and never "ahss"

Is that leg-o-s or le-go-o-s?

I pronounce it "oss", as in Beos, or "floss". So it's Leg-oss. And LegOz has
a hard zed sound, while legos is pronounced more like leg-oes.

Your pronunciation may vary, as may your choice of units.
(you have my permission :)

Moz