 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 43
42  |  44
Subject:
LEGOZ 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:05:51 GMT

Having stuck my hand up previously to host/organise this here is all you need
to know.

When: 5th February 2000
I know it's a long way of but I'm about to go on holidays and that's when I
get back

Where: Robert Menzies College, 136 Herring Road, North Ryde, Sydney

From about 12ish shall we say? 'til dinner/evening.

I'll have my trains there (12v) and there will be lots of space to set up more
trains, play pirates (can someone lend me a ship?) and so on. We'll trade
bits/sets, raid the local shopping center for catalogs/sets (should be out by
then? maybe?) show of MOC's and generally meet and get to know everyone. There
will be access to the net so we can update LUGNET on what were doing as we're
doing it (or is that a bit too excited about live net events?).Or create a
website for LegOZ

Any questions, my email is above (jehowse@yahoo.com) or phone on 99366092 If
you call after the 11th leave a message, I should check back often enough.

James.
P.S. If anyone has a better name for the group than LegOz I'd be very happy to
hear it!