 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 56
Re: LEGOZ 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 13:19:26 GMT

James Howse wrote in message ...
When: 5th February 2000
I know it's a long way of but I'm about to go on holidays and that's when I
get back

Where: Robert Menzies College, 136 Herring Road, North Ryde, Sydney

From about 12ish shall we say? 'til dinner/evening.

We still cool for this?

The answer to this question is yes, make no mistake.  I'd just like to hear
it from the rest of you eh?

regards

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
Note the change in URL - Port Block is moving (to new and larger
accommodations)
Do adjust your set.