 Robotics / Events / 106
Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:04:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.it, Mario Ferrari writes:
The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the
MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European >Legofest. • [snip]
Am I alone in this dream or is there anybody who shares it?

I'm certainly interested in visiting sutch an event, taking my train stuff with
me. There hase been talk about setting a record on one of the Legofests. I
quote:

We could even hold the 2000 foot LEGO track record from Geniuses Book of
Records, certainly all the LTC's could muster the track.  This could be the
highlight of the convention. It would pull in all kinds of sponsors and media.

Maybe this is an interesting event for a European Legofest also. I would like
to break it. There should be more track here in Europe than over there in the
US.

Greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.