 Robotics / Events / 101
Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:37:02 GMT

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message
news:FM44KF.720@lugnet.com...
The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the
MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European
Legofest.

Sounds an excellent idea. Count me as interested.

Somewhere like Brussels may be suitable - the 'capital of Europe', rail
links from the UK and probably the rest of Europe, but I don't know how
active Belgians are on Lugnet

Huw