  *77523 (-20)
  Throwbots 8 pack at Sam's Club

While out shopping today I noticed that the Sam's Club in Layton had a Throwbot 8-pack superset for around $35. The set looks pre-packed by Lego and the outside of the package depicts the two "superbots" that can be built from the two sets of four (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  WTB Lattice fence pieces

Hi, I have 2 seperate projects that require a large number of the lattice pieces. If anybody has some they can sell me, I would greatly appreciate it. I need the following: 80 (Eighty) of the 1x4x2 Red lattice gate sets (two pieces each, the gate (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Aquazone pieces needed!

I need two yellow armlinks for the Crystal Explorer Sub. I'd prefer to buy. (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: does datsville need jobs?i think i have the answer

(...) fortune! (...) 25 bulk brick buckets, 139 Blue tubs and counting. I will be picking up 16 tubs a week for many months starting after Christmas. (No time to sort right now.) Mike (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Memberships - so many people I don't know

(...) 3000 wpm, 99+% comprehension was what I was clocked at last time I was clocked. But I said I'm not reading them all, merely skimming some of them... and on reflection, I lied. I don't read ANY of the non english loc groups as I don't know any (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Instructions for combined McD promo kits??

Here's a question I haven't seen asked yet, which perhaps is an indication of my profound ignorance... ...but has anyone been able to locate instructions for building the "supermodel" kit combinations of the McD promo kits? The instructions for the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Can somebody help me find these sets?

Hey there fellow LUGNET users. I have been looking for some of the Town/Divers sets and have come up empty on many of them. I understand some areas actually have many of these items on clearance, but alas not in the Lone Star State. So I am asking (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) I can understand how you feel. My wife is allergic to animals in general, so we can't have pets. I LOVE all animals and am particularly fond of dogs and cats. I have been told by many people that I should have been a vet as I have a natural (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Sensor boxes

Remiss of me I know, but to who ever suggested buying Duplo bricks to use as sensor boxes - A1 ! I hollowed out a pair of BIG 2x2 this weekend to put the Dinsmore compass and circuitry in. Makes a great package ! Thanks again ! JB (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO in Toy Story 2?

When I wrote that, I hadn't seen the movie, but I have now, and I agree with Mr. Braun... no way would one tail swipe have wrecked a LEGO house. I'm worried that I am an Al if I'm not careful (although I can't see stealing from a garage sale...). (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: new part# 2513pFER.dat ~ Car Mudguard 3 x 4 with FERRARI pattern

Cool Piece! It is really a sticker but who cares? I recon that putting the sticker on a normal slope (not a nudguard) would look really cool on a ferrari factory -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  WAS: Gold Tap Inn

Hello everyone and thanks for all the feedback on my last posting! I've been away from the computer for the past couple days so I wasn't able to answer all of the replies it produced, hence I'm doing it all at once here. In the next week I will post (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego In Chu?

You might do a search for Shifty. There was a scan and some images posted on line a few months ago by someone. I don't remember if it was here on Lugnet or RTL. Tom "Nephilim" <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message news:FLx7IC.Koz@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  HOWTO back up

Sorry about the brief outage. The HOWTO is back up (though still not up to date.) Luis ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Black Club car, modified metroliner+more

(...) 2126 has one. Kevin (a different one) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  FA(eBay): Pink 4151 set, 6249 Pirate's Ambush, 6314 City People

4151 266pc Freestyle "Pink" set (URL) Pirates Ambush (URL) City People (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(eBay): hair (grey, blond, black, red, brown) and beards

Grey and blond hairpieces (URL) and brown short hairpieces (URL) Ponytail hairpieces (URL) Long hair hairpieces (not ponytail) (URL) white beards (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Sharpened Images

(...) Well, this is more than I bargained for. Thanks Jeff. I also got a better look at the flight suit. It looks like an existing one, but in green, and possibly in red? This is great. Thanks all, K@rl (:0 ) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Black Club car, modified metroliner+more

The more I look at the black club car the more I think a black metroliner coach would look good. Does anyone know if any set has a 28 stud wagon plate? I guess I could always fake it with black plates. Of course if you substituted trans-yellow for (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Millennium City - Pinehaven

Another pic has gone up that the very lame Millennium City webpage at (URL) time it's a pic of a couple enjoying a refreshing afternoon drink in their garden. Design Notes: The suburb of Pinehaven is to the west of the City Central and is accessible (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact