 Promotional / 232
231  |  233
Subject:
Instructions for combined McD promo kits??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 04:56:57 GMT

Here's a question I haven't seen asked yet, which perhaps is an indication of
my profound ignorance...

...but has anyone been able to locate instructions for building
the "supermodel" kit combinations of the McD promo kits? The instructions for
the individual kits--which really aren't even necessary--are provided in
amazing detail, such as animated versions on the McDonald's website.
Meanwhile, the rather complicated 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 model is shown only in
small, three-quarters view on each kit's insert sheet, and is seen being flown
around in the hand of an eight-year old on the TV commercial. Probably the kid
is a child prodigy and somehow figured it out, but I have a very bright six
year old who is very much in the dark.

Does anyone know of an alternate resource on this question, since McDonald's
and Lego have, together, ignored the issue? Thanks...