 Promotional / 921
Re: Instructions for combined McD promo kits??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:45:53 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Greg Richards writes:
has anyone been able to locate instructions for building
the "supermodel" kit combinations of the McD promo kits?
Probably the kid is a child prodigy and somehow figured it out, but I have a
very bright six year old who is very much in the dark.

I'm a bright 38 1/2 year old who also would like the instructions.

GOOD NEWS: I bought two complete sets on eBay (MISB) and the seller promised
me he had the instructions.  You can BET I'm going to hold him to his
promise, so when they arrive, I will do what I can to share them.

Meanwhile, if anyone else has these, I sure would like them.

Paul