 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3460
3459  |  3461
Subject:
WTB Lattice fence pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 05:12:34 GMT

Hi,

I have 2 seperate projects that require a large number of the lattice pieces.
If anybody has some they can sell me, I would greatly appreciate it.  I need
the following:

80 (Eighty) of the 1x4x2 Red lattice gate sets (two pieces each, the gate and
the base).

40 of the 1x4x2 Lattice fence in Black.

Please contact me if you would be willing to sell me some.

Mike Poindexter

lego@poindexter.cc