 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3461
Re: Can somebody help me find these sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 05:25:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Lindsey writes:
Hey there fellow LUGNET users.  I have been looking for some of the
Town/Divers sets and have come up empty on many of them.  I understand some
areas actually have many of these items on clearance, but alas not in the Lone
Star State.  So I am asking if anyone out there can get their hands on the
following sets: 1782 Discovery Station, 6557 Treasure Hunters, 6559 Deep Sea
Bounty, and 6441 Deep Reef Refuge.  I am looking for any leads on websites,
auctions, stores, etc.  If you have these sets and want to sell them let me
know how much you are asking.  If you can actually go and purchase one for me
to buy from you I would really make it worth your while for your trouble and
the savings that would bring to me.  So I am at your mercy LUGNET please help
me.  Thanks in advance to all who read and respond to this missive.

Cheers,
Mark L
Hey,
www.kbkids.com has at least one of these.  Also, LEGO shop at home @ 1-800-453-