 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3692
3691  |  3693
Subject:
1782 Discovery Station available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 20:23:45 GMT

Mark, are you still looking for a 1782 Discovery Station? I came across
a couple in a store locally and could get one for $50 US plus shipping
(it's a small store in an expesive area - even their sale prices are
slightly above retail!). There are 2 in the store so if anyone else
desperately wants one, I can probably get it.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page: