 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3478
Re: Can somebody help me find these sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:29:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Aaron West writes:
Hey,
www.kbkids.com has at least one of these.  Also, LEGO shop at home @ 1-800- • 453-
4652 may have all of them.
Check those numbers on www.ebay.com
That should clear you up.
Aaron

Thanks Aaron, I got one from kbkids.  What is the cost on the 1782s there?
LMK  Also I have tried emailing you and it always gets returned.  What gives?
Here's the message I've been sending though:

Hi Aaron,
Thanks for the tips!  I just ordered the 6441 set for all of $23.96, WOW!
Yes, I am very interested in the 1782 set.  How much is it and how much would
shipping be?  LMK and if it is a go I will send you some money.  Thanks again
and let me hear from you soon if possible.

Mark

P.S.  What themes do you collect?  I will try to get you a suitable finders
fee present for your trouble.

Hey,
I have not figured out how to update my email yet, does that make me
slothful?  New email (I'm trying!?!) is maniac@vol.com.  I had to change, long
story.  I am going to look at the 1782 stock at TRU now so I'll let you all
know.
Thanks, all y'all folk
Aaron