 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3484
3483  |  3485
Subject:
Found - 1782 and a lead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 06:20:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Lindsey writes:
So I am asking if anyone out there can get their hands on the
following sets: 1782 Discovery Station, 6557 Treasure Hunters, 6559 Deep Sea
Bounty, and 6441 Deep Reef Refuge.

The TRU in Laurel, MD has four or five of the 1782's in stock, but I don't
think that they are going to be going anywhere at the list price of $49.99, or
maybe it was $59.99.  (I wish there was a way to capitalize numbers..., I just
do not understand why that set is so damn expensive)

They may also have 1782 at the Lego outlet store in Potomac Mills Mall, I seem
to remember seeing some of them there on my big (2126 x 25) train run down
thataway.  The contact info for that store has been posted quite a bit lately.

KBKids.com has had the 6441 on sale on and off over the past few weeks.  I
scored a few at $18 a few weeks ago. As recently as a few days ago, you could
get it still for around 22.00, using one of the many 10% off coupons out
there.  (Check out Mike Stanley's excellent little site at http://www.guarded-
inn.com/deals for one.)

Will