 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3486
Re: Can somebody help me find these sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Aaron West writes:
Hey,
www.kbkids.com has at least one of these.  Also, LEGO shop at home @ 1-800- • 453-
4652 may have all of them.
Check those numbers on www.ebay.com
That should clear you up.
Aaron

Thanks Aaron, I got one from kbkids.  What is the cost on the 1782s there?
LMK  Also I have tried emailing you and it always gets returned.  What gives?
Here's the message I've been sending though:

Hi Aaron,
Thanks for the tips!  I just ordered the 6441 set for all of $23.96, WOW!
Yes, I am very interested in the 1782 set.  How much is it and how much would
shipping be?  LMK and if it is a go I will send you some money.  Thanks again
and let me hear from you soon if possible.

Mark

P.S.  What themes do you collect?  I will try to get you a suitable finders
fee present for your trouble.

Hey,
I have not figured out how to update my email yet, does that make me
slothful?  New email (I'm trying!?!) is maniac@vol.com.  I had to change, long
story.  I am going to look at the 1782 stock at TRU now so I'll let you all
know.
Thanks, all y'all folk
Aaron

Okay people, my TRU is now dry on this set, if they get more I am lucky.  The
good news they had one 1782, the bad news is that they only had one.  The
first email to maniac@vol.com I received in my earlier post was from ScottR.
I will see if he wants it today and if not then I would entertain other
interested parties.  It was $49.99 plus tax for all future reference.
I just imagine that the Holiday season may be a partial reason for so many
going at that price.  Most moms and dads would rather shell out less than
$30.00 and believe that LEGO is over-priced.  I say not.  Just over juniorized.
Thank you everyone for responding.
Aaron